- The photo of that tattoo you got after the divorce "because it's something I always wanted to do for myself." Well, it's ugly and now you're stuck with it forever.
- The unimaginative profiles that show interests as exciting as "I like long walks on the beach and margaritas."
- Inappropriate screen names.
- The photo of you doing your first and only tandem skydive to show everyone that you're adventurous. Hint: Most divorced women do this.
- A picture of the dolphin you swam with for 5 minutes at the Mexican resort. Did you know that this is unnatural for the dolphin and the creature really didn't enjoy it?
- Pictures of your dog. If you say you like poodles, great. We don't need a photo of one.
- "Winks" from women in China and Russia desperate to improve their lot in life.
- My top annoyance: Profile photos taken with your girlfriends that leave the viewer guessing which one you are.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Online Dating Annoyances
Lou's top online dating annoyances:
Posted by Lou Minatti at 8:38 PM